Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point on our website where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Bidonvehicle.com website.
On some pages, you can order services, make requests, register for membership, and join our affiliate program.
The types of personal information that may be collected at these pages are:
Your Chosen Login Information
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when registering for membership or for our affiliate program to help us complete that membership or affiliate program registration and to offer you the services you registered for or that you otherwise request or have contracted for.
We will not sell or rent any your personally identifiable information to any third parties and will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, or with your express permission.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically receive certain information and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Specifically, we use third-party log analytics software called Urchin that uses log files to track this non-personally identifiable information about visitors. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not sell or rent any your personally identifiable information to any third parties and we will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, or with your express permission.
2. We disclose information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process served on us.
3. We may disclose information to your agent or legal representative such as a holder of a power of attorney that you granted, or a guardian appointed for you.
4. When you register for membership on our website, it is necessary for us to share some of your information with our payment processors (Clickbank) for the purpose of accepting registration fees and/or associating your chosen or given login information with your account with us. If and when you enter information on Clickbank’s site, the collection and use of the information that you share with them will be subject to their respective privacy policies.
6. We may share information necessary to conduct their duties or functions with our employees or with those who are otherwise contracted to conduct customer service, technical support, affiliate support or other functions on our behalf. These service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us or are otherwise limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond those limited ones for which the information is shared.
7. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers, other parties, and for public relations purposes. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of individuals from Alabama and Z number of individuals from Florida filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
We may link to other websites (including, but not limited to, our payment processors, advertisers, business partners, and others we deem of interest to our users).
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other Web sites. We encourage you to view the privacy policies of all websites that you visit and use.
You may contact us by using our contact form or by sending us email at: email@example.com